Triple Ridge boasts one of the newest communities in Redmond, Oregon, and includes trails, a picnic shelter, and a private outdoor pool. Fitness in the sunshine is just one step out the front door at Triple Ridge.
Located in southwest Redmond, adjacent to Ridgeview High School, the neighborhood will undergo four phases of development. A total of 300 homes will complete the construction over the course of a few years. Triple Ridge meets the demand for convenience, function, and quality interior fit and finishes. Residents will like the minimal landscaping requirements, ample garage space, flex spaces, and spacious floor plans. You will spend less time doing yard work, which equals more time to enjoy the beauty of Central Oregon.
- Available floor plans: 1,751 to 2,771 sq. ft.
- Approx. Investment: $349,000 to $500,000’s
- Construction: New construction homes for sale
- Architecture: Traditional with Pacific Northwest craftsman touches
- Location: Redmond Airport (3.5 miles)
- Downtown Redmond (3.5 miles)
- Downtown Bend (14 miles)