The Bridges at Shadow Glen
Residents in the secluded new home community of The Bridges at Shadow Glen have access to a full spectrum of private recreational amenities. Close enough to the city but far enough away from the urban core, living at The Bridges feels like a vacation with all the available activities.
The Bridges prides itself on its modern cottages situated among the neighborhood’s private recreational facilities, and offers a full spectrum of amenities.
Residents have access to the private clubhouse, indoor basketball court, game room, workout facility, outdoor pools, outdoor playground, and miles of trails. The Bridges at Shadow Glen is the perfect neighborhood for all ages to enjoy.
Bend Park and Recreation District is building a new community park called Alpenglow Community Park with close proximity to The Bridges at Shadow Glen. The park is set to be completed by 2019 adding more recreational opportunities for you to enjoy.
- Available floor plans: 1,450 to 2,800 sq. feet
- Approx. investment: $345,000s to $600,000s
- Construction: New construction homes for sale
- Architecture Style: Blend of traditional cottages and single family homes with modern touches
- Location: Downtown Bend (4 miles away)
- Old Mill District (3.5 miles away)