Provenance fits the spectrum of homeowners from singles to retirees who value quiet and serenity in a small new home community.
Provenance is a tight-knit community that will include approximately 80 new homes, next to Tranche Estate in the foothills. The flowing, symmetrical pattern of precisely-planted vines surrounds the neighborhood. Provenance is a little pocket inside Walla Walla Valley’s beautiful rolling hills. Paths, cobblestone bridges, and the tree-lined Yellowhawk Creek highlight the quiet landscape. Pahlisch Homes created this vision for homeowners looking for a value-added, modern, humble home that fits each checklist for comfy and hominess on a budget. New home residents can select floorplans that range from one-story, one-and-a-half story, and two-story homes. Provenance fits the spectrum of homeowners who value serenity in a small community.
- Available floor plans: 1,820 to 3,002
- Approx. investment: $369,950 to $479,950
- Construction: new construction and select homes for sale
- Architecture: traditional, comfy modern with Pacific Northwest accents
- Location: Walla Walla University (6 miles)
- Home Depot (4.6 miles)
- Whitman College (2 miles)
- Mill Creek Sportsplex (0.7 mile)