Multi-level modern cottages dot the community of Lava Ridges, located in northeast Bend. Pahlisch Homes is in the last phase of the Central Oregon community.
Lava Ridges offers a blend of manicured open space near the native high desert ecosystem. Residents are about one mile off Highway 97, making for easy access to explore the area. Residents are adjacent to Pine Nursery Community Park — their backyard getaway, with multiple activities for all ages. The 159-acre park has multiple softball fields, disc golf course, a paved trail system, a 14-acre off-leash dog park, 16 pickleball courts, an all-access playground, picnic pavilion, fishing pond, and more. This premier Pahlisch Homes community also offers a private community pool and an outdoor pavilion with grill. Lava Ridges is the perfect community for those seeking close access to shopping, medical facilities, and parks.
- Available floor plans: 2,400 sq. feet
- Approx. investment: $435,000 to 450,000s
- Construction: New construction homes for sale
- Architecture Style: Multi-level cottages with Traditional accents
- Location: Adjacent to Pine Nursery Community Park & Ponderosa Elementary School
- Downtown Bend (4 miles)
- St. Charles Medical Center (2.5 miles)
Open Great Room with Gas Fireplace Covered Front Porch and Back Patio Master Suite with Walk-in Closet 4th Bedroom or Flex Room Upstairs Laundry Room Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry 2 Car Garage
- 2401 Sq. Ft.
- 4 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2 Garages
- 2 Levels