Living in the tidy new home community of Koles Landing places residents at the crux of convenience and affordability.
First-time new homeowners can appreciate a modern, comfy neighborhood at a moderate price in southwest Washington. Just fifteen minutes from Portland and closer to downtown Vancouver, Koles Landing is an intimate community of new single-level and two-story homes. Efficient use of space and little luxurious details fit into each Pahlisch Home. This new home community also includes a park with a large playfield, horseshoes, frisbee golf, exercise course, walking trail, and picnic area. Living at Koles Landing places residents at the crux of convenience and affordability.
- Available floor plans: 1,089 to 1,815
- Approx. investment: $299,000 to $350,00
- Construction: new construction and select homes for sale
- Architecture: traditional, comfy modern with Pacific Northwest accents
- Location: Club Green Meadows Golf Course (0.4 mile)
- Andresen Marketplace (0.5 mile)
- Costco and Home Depot (2 miles)
Eat-in Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry Great Room with Gas Fireplace Covered Porch Master Suite with Walk-In Closet Laundry/Mud Room Loft with Optional Skylight 2-Car Garage
- 1865 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2 Garages
- 2 Levels
Open, Vaulted Great Room with Dining Area Kitchen with Bar Seating Covered Porch Master Suite with Vaulted Ceiling and Walk-In Closet Mud Room/Laundry Room with Garage Access Den 1 Car Garage
- 1089 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Beds
- 2.0 Baths
- 1 Garage
- 1 Level