Living in the tidy new home community of Koles Landing places residents at the crux of convenience and affordability.
First-time homeowners can appreciate a modern, comfy neighborhood at a moderate price in southwest Washington. Just 15 minutes from Portland and 10 minutes to downtown Vancouver, Koles Landing is an intimate community of new single-level and two-story homes. Efficient use of space and little luxurious details fit into each brand new Pahlisch Home. This new home community also includes a park with a large playfield, horseshoes, frisbee golf, exercise course, trail, and picnic area. Living at Koles Landing places residents at the crux of convenience and affordability.
- Available floor plans: 1,089 to 1,829 square feet
- Approx. investment: $299,000 to $350,000’s
- Construction: New construction homes for sale
- Architecture: Traditional with Pacific Northwest accents
- Location: Club Green Meadows Golf Course (0.4 mile)
- Andresen Marketplace (0.5 mile)
- Costco and Home Depot (2 miles)