Situated between Richland and Pasco sits the community of new homes in Pasco called Columbia Terrace.
One mile north off Interstate 182, Pahlisch Homes has created the new rural retreat. The moniker taken from the nearby Columbia River speaks to the regional topography highlights. The farmlands’ varied colors of green and tan surround Columbia Terrace. The community will be built in a few phases, all with single-family residences that span one- and two-story styles. Columbia Terrace is a great new home neighborhood for those looking to maximize their investment in first-time homeownership. Pahlisch Homes prides itself on value-added engineering and top-notch fit and finishes in alignment with an investor’s budget. Consider Columbia Terrace is an excellent community to start a family or downsize with style.
- Available floor plans: 1,853 to 2,771
- Approx. Investment: $400,000s
- Construction: new construction and select homes for sale
- Architecture: traditional lines with Pacific Northwest craftsman touches
- Location: Downtown Pasco (9 miles)
- Downtown Richland (6 miles)
- Columbia Point Golf Course (4.2 miles)
- Target, Cinema, Home Depot (6 miles)