Arden Village is an updated, classic suburban neighborhood with modest-sized homes with minimal yardwork and spacious interiors.
The new home community of Arden Village sits thirteen miles southeast of downtown Portland. Pahlisch Homes created an updated, classic suburban neighborhood with modest-sized homes with minimal yardwork and spacious interiors. Arden Village is a modern mix of geometric rooflines and some traditional peaks. A stream and a little footbridge bisect the cloistered community of thirty-six new homes. Expanding families will enjoy the proximity to award-winning schools, shopping, and highway access points. Those interested in Oregon’s wine scene will enjoy being just miles away from prized vineyards. Arden Village is the great community for new homeowners who want a well-constructed home to call their own.
- Available floor plans: 1,953 to 2,276 sq. feet
- Approx. Investment: High $300’s to Low $400’s
- Construction: new construction and select homes for sale
- Architecture: Pacific Northwest modern craftsman with sleek lines and geometric rooflines
- Location: King City Community Park (0.7 mile)
- King City Public Golf Course (1.5 miles)
- Costco (4 miles)
- Progress Ridge Townsquare (6 miles)
Nicole Giunta at Pahlisch Real Estate