Warranty Field Representative
|EDUCATION REQUIRED||High school diploma or GED required|
|JOB TYPE||Full time, Exempt Monday - Friday|
Joining Pahlisch Homes as the Warranty Field Representative requires strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The perfect candidate to fill this position will successfully work to coordinate new construction warranty claims. This is a field position that requires both indoor and outdoor tasks. Traits we look for include a positive attitude, honesty, team player, innovative and dependable. If you are interested, please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirement. Please include the title of the job in the subject of your response.
The Pahlisch Homes Warranty Representative is responsible for coordinating new construction warranty claims. This is a field position that requires both indoor and outdoor tasks.
- Perform onsite home inspections within the one year warranty
- Evaluate warranty request and determine needs
- Perform minor home repairs, adjustments, and modifications
- Daily tasks include quality control inspections, warranty claim assessments, defect causes, & construction troubleshooting
- Assist Warranty Team with homeowner scheduling, trade base warranty follow-up, data-entry, filing & product/warranty research
- Respond to phone calls & emails for warranty customer care
- Organize homeowner paperwork & one year warranty files
- Follow up on one year warranty meetings
- Follow up and track trade partner "open tickets" and coordinate scheduling
- Attend global and regional meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 2+ years of construction field experience preferred
- Warranty experience preferred
- General knowledge of the residential building industry and the ability to use general building tools and equipment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction, meet time-lines and work on a multitude of projects at one time
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
No supervisory duties for this position.
This job operates in varying environments including desk work and field (outdoor) work. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Both indoor and outdoor work will be required of this role.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about the office to access file cabinets, copiers, scanners, etc. The person in this position constantly operates a computer. This position must be able to frequently communicate with vendors and colleagues via email and phone.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time, Nonexempt position
Some travel is expected for this position.