Host - Street of Dreams
|JOB TYPE||Temporary, Non-Exempt|
Pahlisch Homes, a premier local home builder, is seeking a temporary, part-time Host to help with the Street of Dreams event! The event runs from July 28 to August 26 and is located in the exclusive Pahlisch Homes community of Vendage at the Reserve in South Hillsboro, Oregon.
For 35 years, Pahlisch Homes has been exceeding homeowner expectations with our quality building and exceptional customer care. This commitment to excellence is seen throughout the entire Pahlisch Homes Team. We take pride in what we do.
The Host position requires customer service experience, communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is a position that requires both indoor and outdoor tasks. Traits we look for include a positive attitude, honesty, team player, innovative and dependable.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Show guests homes and highlighted features of the homes
- Continuous cleaning and tidying up to ensure the home is up to Pahlisch standard
- Answer/respond to inquiries related to homes
- Minor clean up duties
- Assist various Pahlisch departments with set up and break down of event
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to comfortably greet guests
- Ability to stand or be on your feet for a 6-hour shift
- Ability to take direction and work as a team
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
This job operates at multiple staged residential homes with indoor and outdoor duties.
This position will be required to stand for an 8-hour shift and assist with light clean-up duties. May be required to lift up to 40 lbs.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a temporary, non-exempt position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PHI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
PHI expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PHI employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.