Assistant Site Supervisor
|EDUCATION REQUIRED||High School diploma or GED required|
|JOB TYPE||Full time, Non-Exempt |
Monday - Friday
Pahlisch Homes, a premier local home builder, is seeking a Assistant Site Supervisor to join our Production Team! This position is located in the Pahlisch Homes Corporate Headquarters in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
For nearly 35 years, Pahlisch Homes has been exceeding homeowner expectations with our quality building and exceptional customer care. This commitment to excellence is seen throughout the entire Pahlisch Homes Team. We take pride in what we do.
Joining Pahlisch Homes as the Assistant Site Supervisor requires strong communication and organizational skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. This is a field position that requires both indoor and outdoor tasks. Traits we look for include positive attitude, honesty, team player, innovative and dependable. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirement and include the title of the job in your response.
The Assistant Site Supervisor assists in all phases of the home building process, including communicating and coordinating with Trade Partners, ensuring that specifications are being followed and the build is proceeding on schedule.
- Coordinate with Trade Partners to complete finish, detail and prepare for final orientation
- Assist in all phases of the home building process
- Perform on-site inspections of the various subcontractor's work to ensure that the level of quality is in compliance
- Ability to apply necessary job change orders
- Partner with Warranty Customer Service Department to perform and maintain quality checklists
- Manage and maintain safety and housekeeping procedures
- Provide feedback related to product performance
- Coordinate with Homeowner Care Team regarding quality and walk-through preparation
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean job site both indoor and outdoor
- Assist in the maintenance of sales and marketing signage standards
- Ability to effectively manage oneself in conflict situations
- Demonstrate initiative in the absence of leadership or instruction
- 1+ year of customer service experience preferred
- Experience in residential home construction preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity both in and out of work environment
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work full-time outdoors in year-round weather conditions
- Physically able to climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, and reach
- Physically able to move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
No supervisory duties for this position.
This job operates in various environments including desk work, outdoor and driving. Both indoor and outdoor work will be required of this role.
This position must be able to remain in a stationary position 25% of the time. The person in this position needs to frequently move/traverse about job sites and an office environment. This position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands). Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder. The person is required to communicate with trades, clients and other colleagues. Frequently works in outdoor weather conditions.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time, Non Exempt position
Some travel is expected for this position.
PHI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PHI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
PHI expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PHI employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.